Hola! Well, in the past I’ve shared with you My Favourite Inspirational Quotes and Quotes For Quitting the Comparison so I thought today why not share with you some of my favourite friendship quotes?! I hope you guys enjoy reading these…
- Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one’. – C.S. Lewis
Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them and it will change your life. – Amy Poehler
Friendship isn’t about who you’ve known the longest, it’s about who walked in to your life, said ‘I’m here for you,’ and proved it. – Unkown
There is nothing better than a true friend unless it’s a true friend with chocolate. – Linda Grayson
5. Perfume and incense brings joy to the heart and the pleasantness of a friend springs from their heartfelt advice. – Proverbs 27:9
- Only a true friend would be that truly honest. – Shrek
Be slow to fall into a friendship, but when you are in, continue firm and constant. – Socrates
True friends are like diamonds – bright, beautiful, valuable and always in style. – Nicole Richie
9. A friend loves at all times and a brother is born for a time of adversity. – Proverbs 17:17
- A strong friendship doesn’t need daily conversation or being together. As long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends never part. – Unkown
A friend who understands your tears is much more valuable than a lot of friends who only know your smile. – Unkown
Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious at to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes. – Henry David Thoreau
All of these quotes apply to all my friendships I have which is why I love them all so much. I think I might do a part two latter as I have so many more quotes that I want to share with you guys. ❤
What’s your favourite friendship quote?
Many Blessings, Grace.