Skip to content
- 4 ears corn, kernels stripped
- 1 1/4 c. shredded Cheddar
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a medium bowl, stir together corn kernels, 1 cup cheddar, mayo, and sour cream and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer mixture to a small cast-iron skillet or baking dish and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheddar. Bake until browned and bubbly, about 10 minutes. Serve hot with tortilla chips.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: